Buffy The Vampire Slayer Choas Bleeds
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds the game based on one of the hottest TV shows around brings all the excitement surrounding Sunnydale’s “Hellmouth” straight into your home. With involvement from the television show’s creators sanctioned writers and cast this game delivers a truly authentic epic experience.
The original story begins when Buffy Summers discovers that an enemy from the past Ethan Rayne is at the center of a great struggle with The First literally the first incarnation of evil the world has ever known. Buffy and the gang must face an undead army of vampires zombies and demons to keep these nefarious villains from casting the world into permanent darkness.
– Original storyline features cross-over characters seen in the current TV season
– Story written by sanctioned Buffy comic book writers Chris Golden & Tom Sneigoski expands on the Buffy television series mythology
– Original dialogue and voice recording from cast members
– Play as Buffy and 5 other main characters from the show- Xander Willow Spike Faith and even Sid the Dummy
– Playable characters each have unique combat styles & weapons including flamethrowers crossbows battle axes pitchforks and even water guns.
– Robust fighting engine allows for over 100 special slayer moves & combinations
– Fight horrifying bad guys like fan favorites Kakistos and Ripper Giles werewolves as well as new demons such as the Bat Beasts and Zombie Gorillas
– Diverse gameplay elements include fighting single player adventuring and challenging puzzles
– Interact with both familiar and new characters environments and lethal villains
– Multiplayer action – supports up to 4 players in 6 different modes including Domination Versus Last Man Standing and everyone’s favorite Bunny Catcher
– Play as a vampire in any Multi-player mode
– DVD-style bonus content: Cast interviews photo gallery storyboards unlockables making of the game footage and Chaos Bleeds e-comic——
Notes About Additional Content
Our products may not include additional material like Digital Copies Online Passes or promotional downloadable content (DLC).