Resident Evil 4
In Resident Evil 4 players are reacquainted with Leon S. Kennedy Raccoon City Police Department’s idealistic rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City and in that time the U.S. government has been able to destroy the nefarious Umbrella Corporation. Fast forward to 2004 and players rejoin Leon who is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission. He has been tasked to look into the abduction of the President’s daughter and his investigation has led him to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors he must find out who or what is behind everything.
– Unsurpassed visuals: Resident Evil 4 utilizes the GameCube’s technological powers to the fullest creating breathtaking 3D graphics and effects
– Behind the camera view: Camera follows the player from behind and allows for intuitive movement
– New never before seen enemies: Creatures that defy the laws of nature!
– Advanced AI: Enemies are now smarter than ever and use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass
– Enhanced deeper story elements: Conversations and monologues can be heard in real time
– Action button: Pressing the “A” button allows players to perform various actions
– Aim and shoot: Ability to zero in on enemies with weapons